Burton Straight Chuter Family Tree Splitboard 2021
- Camber: Directional Camber
- Shape: Directional / Tapered (12mm)
- Core: FSC Certified Dragon Fly 600g Splitboard Core
- Core Profile: Squeezebox
- Fiberglass: 45º Carbon Highlights Hight Voltage
- Base: Recycled Sintered WFO
Directional Camber: With float and quick turn initiation in mind, this bend offers full camber throughout the bindings for power and control with an early rise rocker zone focused only in the nose.
FSC Certified DragonFly 600g Splitboard Core: Use of end-grain woods in impact zones allows for swapping heavier woods for lighter weight species without sacrificing strength.
Squeezebox: Alternating thinner and thicker sections of core profile allows better energy transfer from the bindings to the tip and tail for improved board response.
45º Carbon Highlights Hight Voltage: The addition of 45 degree oriented carbon strands to the angled fiber layers to add life and further reduce weight.