Volcom Shrine Insulated Womens Jacket - Navy
Don’t let cold, stormy days on the mountain keep you lodge-bound; throw on Volcom's Women's Shrine Insulated Jacket and stay out from first to last chair. Its waterproof, breathable membrane keeps snow out and prevents you from soaking your baselayer with sweat, while just the right amount of synthetic insulation keeps you toasty when the temperature drops, but won't have you feeling too warm on those sunny spring days. Just in case you do start to overheat, mesh-lined underarm vents let you get some airflow going, and you'll appreciate the easily adjustable hood, hem, and cuffs when the wind starts gusting.
- Explore the whole mountain in this weather-ready jacket
- Waterproof, breathable membrane keeps you dry on storm days
- Midweight synthetic insulation offers warmth when temperatures drop
- Mesh-lined vents dump excess heat when the day warms up
- Adjustable hood, hem, and cuffs let you seal out the snow
- Longer cut offers extra protection on chilly chairlifts