Vans UltraRange EXO Hi Gore-Tex BOA MTE Shoe Blackout
You are Made for the Elements™. These are your Vans.
Technically advanced and purpose-built on the back of decades of snowboard boot development, the UltraRange EXO Hi GORE-TEX® MTE-3 is built to get you where you’ve never been. Constructed with Vans’ most technically advanced all-weather technology—including GORE-TEX® breathable waterproofing to keep you dry, a heat retaining 3M™ Thinsulate™ insulation package to keep you warm, and an MTE-3 outsole with the All-Trac rubber compound to keep you on your feet—this adventure-based and activity-inspired boot is all-terrain ready and offers maximum protection from the elements. Add in our MTE-3 triple-density comfort package, and you have the baddest Vans MTE product ever built. The UltraRange EXO Hi GORE-TEX® MTE-3 is made with leather, textile, and synthetic uppers.
• MOISTURE MANAGEMENT - Engineered with a breathable waterproof internal bootie that allows moisture to escape while keeping snow and rain out, the GORE-TEX® “GUARANTEED TO KEEP YOU DRY™” promise is trusted in any condition.
• THERMOREGULATION - This 3M™ Thinsulate™ insulation package is thin, lightweight, and warm. An extremely fine microfiber weave helps to trap air and block heat loss, making for incredibly efficient heat retention while allowing internal moisture to escape.
• TRACTION - The UltraRange EXO MTE-3 All-Trac outsole is a terrain destroyer. Using Vans’ proprietary All-Trac cold weather rubber compound for added flexibility and ground contact in colder temperatures and a dynamic lugged tread pattern that grips for days, the inaccessible never felt so accessible.
• COMFORT AND SUPPORT - Our MTE-3 triple-density comfort package includes a dual-density UltraCush™ molded EVA footbed with an OrthoLite® topsheet for enhanced comfort and reduced weight—all while supporting a drier, healthier environment inside your shoe.
• MOLDED TOE/HEEL PROTECTION - When impact and compression resistance is needed, a TPU molded toe cap is the solution. In addition to adding a little extra space in the toe box, these modeled components offer higher-level abrasion safeguarding and overall protection.