Vans Danny Kass Snowboard Boot 2024
If there was a Snowboarding Hall of Fame, Danny Kass would be in it. A true rock and roller with a foot in the grave, his career as a professional was nothing short of—and quite literally—a reality TV show. From his early days on the East Coast to multiple US Open, X-Games, DK has arguably influenced as much of the contemporary snowboard scene as anyone in its history. In this next phase of his career, Danny is focused on paying it forward, sharing lessons learned to the next generation.
After more than a decade apart, Vans is very proud to present this limited One & Done project with Danny Kass. Inspired by the core spirit of snowboarding’s freedom of expression, our “One & Done” program highlights a single-season release that reflects how this community continues to inspire us. Each unique and carefully crafted run will be available for one season only. And when they’re gone—they’re gone for good.
- VANS X DANNY KASS ONE & DONE COLLECTION
- TERRAIN: BACKCOUNTRY AND PARK/STREET – Purpose-built for steep, deep, untouched terrain, while also optimized for the technical terrain of parks and urban environments.
- V2 ULTRACUSH™ WITH SMARTWOOL® LINER – Made with soft, odor-resistant, moisture-managing Smartwool® Merino wool and an UltraCush™ interior cushioning layer, this liner is warm yet breathable—helping to maintain a dry, thermoregulated microclimate inside your boot. It also includes a Comfort Flex neoprene toe box and X-Cage for superior heel hold.
- V2 POPCUSH™ FOOTBED – The dual-density POPCUSH™ construction includes an advanced 3D-molded anatomical shape, airflow perforations, a nylex moisture-wicking top sheet, and an anti-fatigue coring design. The TPU arch support heel clip provides stability while allowing torsional flex.
- V1 WAFFLE LUG OUTSOLE WITH ALL-TRAC COLD WEATHER RUBBER COMPOUND – Paying tribute to the timeless vulcanized look that put Vans on the map, this aggressive reverse waffle lug pattern is ideal for all-mountain and street performance. Expect high levels of boardfeel and traction.
- BOA® CUSTOM FOCUS WITH CUSTOM SLIDE GUIDE – Custom Focus features a high-power coiler dial (H4) and a mid-power remote dial (M+2) to control three zones of fit linked by Vans’ exclusive Custom Slide Guide, delivering concentrated fit around the instep area for focused heel hold.
- WATERPROOF ZIPPER SHROUD + D RING – This feature is a durable and weatherproof fabric shield that protects the lower part of your boot from snow, ice, and moisture. It also features a metal D-ring for securely fastening your pant gaiters to lock out snow.
- WATERPROOF, BREATHABLE VALVES - These waterproof valves allow one-way moisture management by transporting moisture away from your foot, ensuring breathability and thermal regulation for dry, comfortable feet.
- EXOCAP MOLDED TOE PROTECTION – A molded plastic toe cap provides maximum protection and extra space in the toe box to keep your toes wiggling and warm.
- MATERIALS – Textile and synthetic uppers
- FLEX RATING – 5-8
- SKILL LEVEL – Intermediate, advanced