Never Summer Swift Snowboard 2020
- Camber: Fusion Rocker Camber Profile
- Shape: Directional / Tapered (20mm)
- Base: Durasurf XT Sintered 5501
- Core: NS SuperLight Wood Core with RDS 1 Dampening System
- Carbon Layup: Carbon Max Laminate Layup
- Fiberglass: Bi-Lite / STS Pre-tensioned Fiberglass
- Edge-Hold Tech: Power Grip Sidecut
Fusion Rocker Camber Profile: Taking the edge-hold, snap, and pop of Ripsaw Camber in the back combined with the float and surfy feel of Original Rocker Camber to create the best of both worlds.
Durasurf XT Sintered 5501 Base: Exclusive to Never Summer, super fast and durable with just the right amount of graphite added makes this their fastest base ever.
NS SuperLight Wood Core: Custom blended wood species created to be the lightest weight yet durable core on the market.
RDS 1 Dampening System: This lightweight system uses three narrower laminated damping layers that provide the perfect combination of vibration absorption, and stability.
Power Grip Sidecut: Edge profile that utilizes multiple radiuses creating extra contact points to enhance edge hold and grip.