Never Summer Shaper Twin Snowboard 2019
Introducing the latest member of Never Summer's Shaper Series the all new Shaper Twin. Combining several successful technologies into one masterpiece of a snowboard, Never Summer has taken hold of the Freestyle Twin Category.
- Camber: Fusion Rocker Camber Profile
- Shape: Directional Twin / Tapered (10mm)
- Base: Durasurf XT Sintered 5501
- Core: NS SuperLight Wood Core with RDS 2 Dampening System
- Fiberglass: Bi-Lite / STS Pre-tensioned Fiberglass
- Edge-Hold Tech: Vario Power Grip Sidecut
Fusion Rocker Camber Profile: Combining Ripsaw Rocker Camber in the tail for improved edge hold, pop, and snap out of turns with Original Rocker Camber in the nose for better float and a more surfy feel.
Durasurf XT Sintered 5501 Base: Exclusive to Never Summer, super fast and durable with just the right amount of graphite added makes this their fastest base ever.
NS SuperLight Wood Core: Custom blended wood species created to be the lightest weight yet durable core on the market.
RDS 2 Dampening System: This lightweight system uses three narrower laminated damping layers that provide the perfect combination of vibration absorption, and stability.
Vario Power Grip Sidecut: Edge profile that utilizes multiple radiuses creating extra contact points to enhance edge hold and grip.