Jones Stratos Snowboard 2021
Introducing for 2021 the all-new Jones Stratos. This is a hybrid all-mountain board built with the body of a directional free ride board and the spirit of a freestyle board. A playful board feel as a result of a narrow side-cut and friendly flex, this one will be returning for another season, no question.
- Camber: Directional Rocker
- Shape: Directional / Tapered 10º
- Flex: Directional Pattern
- Base: Sintered 9900 / Flip Flop
- Core: V Core
- Fiberglass: FLAX & Triaxial / Power Stringers
- Additional Edge Hold Tech: Traction Tech 3.0
- NEW! Floatpack Inserts
- Flip - Flop Bases Color Combos
Directional Rocker: A hybrid rocker and camber flex pattern with more rocker in the nose than tail with a traditional camber zone underfoot.
V Core: Triple-density full wooden core featuring hardwood bamboo stringers for increased pop and durability with paulownia for weight reduction.
Sintered 9900 Base: Made from ultra-high molecular weight polyethylene (UHMW-PE) and carbon this base is incredibly fast and incredibly easy to repair.
Traction Tech 3.0: Improves your edge grip by adding three pronounced contact points along the running length of your board.