Burton One Hitter Family Tree Snowboard 2020
- Camber: Directional Camber
- Shape: Directional / Tapered (8mm)
- Core: FSC Certified Super Fly II 700g Core with Dualzone EGD
- Core Profile: Squeezebox
- Fiberglass: 45º Carbon Highlights
- Base: Recycled Sintered WFO
Directional Camber: Cambered board bend overall with rockered nose for consistent stability and effortless float creating a very surf oriented ride.
FSC Certified Super Fly II 700g with Dualzone EGD: Stronger and lighter woods target specific areas of the core to provide pop, strength, and reduce weight.
DualZone EGD: Wood grain direction is perpendicular to the base edge in two continuous zones to increase edge hold and add strength.
Squeezebox: Alternating thinner and thicker sections of core profile allows better energy transfer from the bindings to the tip and tail for improved board response.